west vancouver, stanley park night
The Municipality of West Vancouver was incorporated on March 15, 1912, after separating from the District of North Vancouver. The first municipal election was held on April 6, 1912. In November 1938, the Lions' Gate Bridge was opened to traffic, allowing extensive growth of the semi-populated community, only previously accessible by ferry. Some homes in West Vancouver date back to the 1920s and 30s, though most of the currently existing dwellings were built in the 1970s and 80s, and mostly in British Pacific Properties' developments.
|Model||Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XTi||Width||3888|
|Height||2592||Flash||Off, Did not fire|
|White Bal.||Auto||Program||Aperture-priority AE|
|File Size||6.7 MB|