chief of the undersea world sculpted by artist bill reid
The Vancouver Public Aquarium opened its doors on June 15, 1956. Since then more than 27 million guests have visited the Aquarium. In 1967, the Aquarium was expanded to three times its original size. The natural colours and limited height of the present structure allows it to remain inconspicuous within the wooded surroundings of Stanley Park.
|Model||Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XTi||Width||1748|
|Height||1311||Flash||Off, Did not fire|
|White Bal.||Manual||Program||Aperture-priority AE|
|Altitude||30479.69531 m||File Size||1226 kB|